Friday, September 2, 2011

TRENCHES

School's starting! You know what that means, fall's just around the corner.

I have been looking for the perfect trench-coat FOR EVER! Finally found it at Zara this year. Classic light beige,    waistline that falls at the right place, AND, just the right amount of A-line skirt-shape. I can't wait to wear it.

Have also seen some really nice black trench coats at Aritzia. The material is a bit more flashy, black with satin sheen. Sometimes I wish I was blonde so I could wear black more.

Here are some ideas for trench coats:



fashiontoast 
Beige and black is such a classic combination.

coco rocha
Go for stiffer material for a utilitarian/equastrian look.


Or opt for a feminine look in soft colour and ruffle detail. 


After black and beige, red is next on my list. 


Trench coats are perfect for a rainy day. 

Elena Perminova

I believe Gap had a similar collection,with Rodarte?


This is more like a elongated blazer, but again, beige & black.


The one I got is very similar to this shape, I will be trying it with heels for sure. 



Wearing trenches with knee high boots can alter your body ratio, making you look taller. YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment