A few pointers I concluded:
1. do not get a size too big. I know it's all about oversize knit right now, but with such an attractive colour, it's best to get a size that actually fit. This shirt does not work too well with western inspired look, too frumpy.
2. keep it crisp. Wear it with high contrast colours like black&white, to get that polished look.
3. no accessories. This knit speak for itself, if you load it up with all the friendship bracelets, you might look juvenile.
4. sleeve up. I don't like the sleeve on this thing, baggy but not baggy enough. Pulling it up helps.
5. hair & make-up. Keep your hair frizz-free and skin radiant on a day you wear this. With all eyes on you, you want to present your most confident side.