Thursday, August 18, 2011

FRENCH NAIL WITH A TWIST

Did my nails today, these are the polishes I used, except for the white. (reason being it came with an extremely thin brush tip that I'm not used to)  The inspiration was this tassel I have, golden tip, pinky tassel. So feminine, so chic. 

Pink and gold are my favourite colours lately. As seen in yesterday's outfit. 

Are you good with at home nail designs? I always stick to a few designs: this one, red, and solid colours with simple design on the ring finger. Lately I have realized the importance of top coat, they can change up a look so easily!


Sally Hansen 4-in-1 treatment
OPI: heart throb
OPI: up front and person

A lot of people like using a nude colour as base for their french mani, but using a pink jelly colour like OPI's Heart Throb will actually make your nail look healthier!



No comments:

Post a Comment