Wednesday, November 16, 2011

uninspired - for a reason

School has been so busy, even fashion blogs have became a luxury.

Even more scary, since I now spend most of the day in the lab, so it doesn't matter how I look. I'm actually intentionally trying to dress down all the time, and wear less favourite clothes because I don't want to ruin them with chemicals/bacteria I work with in the lab.

I thought I'd more excited about the Versace/H&M collection, but I'm not. The only dress I liked in person was this one, I really like the details on the hem, reminds me of all the Greek goddesses. Tho the slight punk rendition at the release is also pretty cool.


I am, however, really looking forward to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, I'm such a girlie girl. =)

Karlie Kloss is my fav at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment