Sunday, November 6, 2011

November Inspiration - nails

Been really into nail designs lately. Here are some inspirations for fall nails:

1. Neutral for Fall. 
Pale pink and autumn leave brown, what I love most about this one is the checker patterns, reminds me of boucle bags.


2. Silver foil is a bit too flashy for me. This gold sheen,on the other hand, is much more work friendly. Understated elegance. 

Or dress it up a bit with a french tip. 

3. If I wasn't working, I'd totally have more colour on the nails. 

These two remind me of the Chanel-Byzantine collection. Mosaic + texture give depth. 

4. Gold, Pink, Leopard. Classic. 
 

5. This is a look I've been sporting lately. The colour combos are: 
(OPI for Sephora) Havanna Dreams + (OPI for Sephora) Flurry Up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment